SBI Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) promulgates, in order to ensure social order and safety, its “Basic Policy against Anti-Social Organizations,” upon which the Company shall take thorough measures as follows.
- The Company shall keep off any and all relationships, including business dealings, with anti-social organizations.
- The Company, collectively as a whole organization, shall confront any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, and shall endeavor to secure the safety of its responding officers and employees.
- To prepare for any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, the Company shall plan to strengthen its cooperative ties with such external specialists as the police and the lawyers.
- The Company shall not accept any unreasonable demands of anti-social organizations, and shall take firm legal actions.
- Whatever the reason may exist, the Company shall never engage in any backdoor deals with anti-social organizations for the purpose of concealing the cases.
- The Company shall never provide any funding to anti-social organizations.